Air - vapor Barriers
Air - Vapor Barriers
- In the simplest sense, an air barrier keeps conditioned air inside, saving money and energy.
- Spray foam acts as an air and vapor barrier, and is perfect for air sealing as an added benefit.
- Additional air sealing efforts such as caulking and weatherstripping serve to further improve the air sealing qualities of a home.
Why homeowners choose us:
- Experience with all types of vapor barriers
- Meticulous air-sealing prep work
- Free estimate and fast installation
- Fully trained and certified installers
In understanding airflow, it’s equally important to understand air barriers – efficient and effective design; viable and practical performance; and everything installed in compliance with code and regulations.
For the professional in the field, installation priorities must be clear and straightforward: to create a safe, healthy, and comfortable living space for every occupant. And any work that involves interior/exterior airflow will fall into this mandate, including a workable plan for control and maintenance. We know all of the variables: that airflow, along with moisture, has an impact on the long-term performance and integrity of a structure; that indoor air quality is directly affected by the diffusion of impurities and pollutants, and that airflow can impact the dynamics of interior heating and cooling. Call us
today to book a free consultation.
have a project in mind?
Call us for a free estimate and we’ll show you how your savings can pay for your insulation upgrade.